To Experts Fluent In The Vast Comprehensive Language of Technology!"
"Our mission is to provide high-quality and cost-effective Tech services that meet our customers' needs.
We manage and support all our Tech service solutions using cutting-edge technology. With the utmost quality and consistency, we make technology an asset for our clients through unique, individualized solutions.
Visiting Marinangel Tech Services will get you on your way!"
WHY CHOOSE MARINANGEL?
We understand the value of time in business, and that is why we value yours. Whether your needs are proactive or you have an unexpected issue, we are available to assist you. Our Tech Services is a small independent company with the small business and home user in mind. We are dedicated to supporting technology and its everyday advances. Appreciating the eclecticism in our field, we provide a wide range of high-quality, robust and secure day-to-day services. We have the expertise to provide professional services and comprehensive consultancy where needed. We perform complex tasks, prioritize to analyze and solve problems, but most importantly, our high value policy on integrity enforces independent judgement to manage and secure our clients confidential information. Our 15 years plus experience and expert-level skills have us yet to be defeated by a technical issue. With that we bring top quality service for affordable prices. Our customers only pay for what they get, no more and no less therefore making our services also recommended by word of mouth. We are strictly internet base. There are no over head costs, mark up on prices or services that we offer. Another one of our aims is to recycle old parts as we believe in being green and environmentally friendly. This ultimately reflecting favorably to our customers in the price they pay for our services. Customer satisfaction is a top priority!
WHY SHOULD WE GO GREEN?
Electronic waste is the most rapidly growing segment of the solid waste stream. It contains valuable, recoverable materials such as aluminum, copper, gold, silver, plastics, and ferrous metals. In order to conserve natural resources and the energy needed to produce new electronic equipment from virgin resources, electronic equipment can be refurbished, reused, and recycled instead of being landfilled.
This type of waste also contains toxic and hazardous materials including mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium, chromium, and chemical flame retardants, which have the potential to leach into our soil and water.
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES OF RECYCLED E-WASTE
• Conserves natural resources. Recycling recovers valuable materials from old electronics that can be used to make new products. As a result, we save energy, reduce pollution, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and save resources by extracting fewer raw materials from the earth.
• Protects your surroundings. Safe recycling of outdated electronics promotes sound management of toxic chemicals such as lead and mercury.
• Helps others. Donating your used electronics benefits your community by passing on ready-to-use or refurbished equipment to those who need it.
• Create Jobs. eCycling creates jobs for professional recyclers and refurbishers and creates new markets for the valuable components that are dismantled.
• Saves landfill space. E-waste is a growing waste stream. By recycling these items, landfill space is conserved.
DO YOU HAVE ELECTRONICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SAFELY DISPOSE OF? WE GOT YOU COVERED, HERE ARE A FEW OPTIONS:
First, before you proceed with any of that, safely rid your electronics eg. computer/hard drive of personal/sensitive data. You can do this by either formatting your hard drive, or using a step by step guide that explains how to use a utility to permanently delete data - If needed, we supply said utility software for permanent deletion of files. If interested, feel free to contact us for further information on cost - Alternatively, you can remove the hard drive from the computer, and physically destroy and dispose of it in a permitted landfill. This means you can't sell or give away the computer in a working state.
• Carry it to a local recycling facility. They dismantle components and extract any toxic substances before shredding it or recycling any reusable parts.
• If feeling generous or think your old electronics aren't worth much, donate it to someone who can benefit from it.
• There are many business shops that will gladly take your electronics. They are able to dismantle it to recycle functional peripherals or components for use of their customers. You have the choice of exchanging it for a small sum of cash, or donating out of good will.
If in doubt on how to dispose of any unwanted electrical items, click on the link below. It provides an in depth database on what can be recycled, and also provides nearest recycling facilities in your area. http://www.dontbinitbringit.org/
GET IN TOUCH
HERE WE ARE
MARINANGEL TECH SERVICES
317 Queen St, Bridgeport.
Office: +1(631) 412-7083
Cell: +1(203) 683-8420
Fax: +1(203) 903-1624